ZION “For Conifers”
€19.70 incl. VAT
It is designed for a volume of 30-35 liters. soil
Description The ionic nutrient substrate ZION creates and maintains optimal conditions for the harmonious growth of conifers. Reduces stress during transplantation and ensures maximum survival of seedlings. It promotes the formation of a strong root system and the full development of the plant (growth dynamics, crown density, conifer color saturation). ZION can be used both independently and in the form of corrective additives to any substrates (depleted and degraded soils, sands, perlite, vermiculite, unbalanced soil of any composition, etc.). Instructions for use. Powder the root lump of the plant with an ionic substrate. Add the ion exchange substrate to the pre-planting well. Recommended ratio: 300 g of substrate per 1 seedling up to 1 m high. There are no restrictions on the amount of applied substrate. The introduction of a larger amount of substrate will only increase the efficiency of its work and extend the useful life.
- Promotes adaptation and survival of plants after transplantation.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Recommended for direct contact with the root system.
- It is not a mineral fertilizer, does not contain nitrates, hormones and growth accelerators.
- Normalizes soil pH.
- Contains 60 times more nutrients than the most fertile soil.