ZION “For Greenery”
€19.40 incl. VAT
Designed for a volume of 30-35 liters of soil
Ionite nutrient substrate ZION provides intensive growth of green cultures. Promotes the development of a strong root system and an increase in green mass of the plant. Reduces the time required to produce the crop. ZION can be used both independently and in the form of small corrective additives to any bases (depleted and degraded soils, sand, perlite, vermiculite, unbalanced soil of any composition, etc.).
- It contains 60 times more nutrients than the most fertile soil.
- Environmentally friendly.
- It is not a mineral fertilizer, does not contain nitrates, hormones and growth accelerators.
- Promotes adaptation and survival of plants after transplantation.
- Productive for up to 3 years.
- Recommended for direct contact with the root system.
- The addition of 2% or more of an ion-exchange substrate makes it possible to obtain a mixture exceeding the best nutrient soils in terms of fertility
Mix the ion exchange substrate ZION with the soil, plant the plant, water it. The recommended ratio: 1 tablespoon of substrate (30 g) per 1 liter of soil. There are no restrictions on the amount of substrate applied. Adding more substrate will only improve its efficiency and extend the useful life.